Mission: Financial Nirvana ONLINE
A 4 days enlightening ONLINE program to help you create a steady passive income by optimizing your wealth.
Mission: Financial Nirvana ONLINE is your first concrete action step on your Financial Freedom journey. This online program speaks of wise investing strategies which you can use to restructure your wealth in a way that it reaps you passive income.
The program not only educates you but also gives you simple and immediate action steps to get closer to your passive income goals.
4 Days of Tranformational Content Online
Self Evaluation Activities
In Depth Analysis to help you understand & improve your financial health
WHO ISIT FOR?
- Business Owners wanting to reduce their dependency solely on income from their business.
- Professionals looking to create multiple streams of Income and not just depend on their salaries.
- Retirees looking to sustain on income sources other than their pension like Passive Income.
- Graduates: Looking to learn more about the finance industry other than what they teach in MBA Finance.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to make Passive income using existing wealth
- Undo Past Financial mistakes & Avoid financial investment blunders
- The wise ways to invest in all asset classes
- The blunders you are doing with Money & How to correct them
- The most undisclosed secrets of the financial industry
HAVE A QUERY?
FAQs: Mission -Financial Nirvana Online
When does the course start?
What is the duration of the course?
Are the videos accessible forever?
What if I miss day 4?
Register here for the program
Can I watch the program with my family?
Do I need to share my financial details with you on day 4?
Can we maximize return over 10 percent after the program?
Hi Arpit... You have helped me to bring in the paradigm shift... I have the necessary clarity in my mind... it's a value for money spent.
Just Completed My Course, A New Mindset, New Skillset, So happy with the New Wiser Ways of Creating Passive Income. Honestly Meeting and Learning from Arpit has been a Blessing to me to secure me Financially and get the Peace of mind.
Gulraj Shahpuri's wealth was too concentrated in a single asset class. He wasn't clear about current state of Wealth and its real returns.
NP Chandok had his wealth too scattered and depended solely on Active Income for lifestyle expenses.